About this book
Modern buildings are increasingly equipped with actuators and sensors, communication, visualization and control systems. This textbook provides an overview of industrial communication systems and stimulates a basic understanding of network and bus systems for the automation of buildings.
After an introduction to EIB/KNX, LON und BACnet technologies, the authors illustrate how these systems can be utilized for specific applications, like air conditioning or illumination. This book assumes only a basic knowledge of mathematics and thanks to its simple explanations and many examples is ideal for students and professional engineers who require practical solutions.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-88829-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-88828-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-88829-1
- Series Print ISSN 1860-4862
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors