Table of contents
About this book
Nanobiotechnology is a rapidly developing field of research. Ever more applications are emerging from all branches of nanobiotechnology in medicine, pharmacy, cosmetics, chemical and agro-industry. The book presents the basics, fundamental results and latest achievements of nanobiotechnological research. It extends as far as promising applications of new nanomaterials and newly discovered nanoeffects. Additionally, a large variety of nanobio-analysis methods is presented.
The book will appeal to graduate students, researchers and engineers.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-88633-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-88632-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-88633-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site