Table of contents
About this book
Visualization research aims at providing insights into large, complex bodies of data. Topological methods are distinguished by their solid mathematical foundation, guiding the algorithmic analysis and its presentation among the various visualization techniques.
This book contains 13 peer-reviewed papers resulting from the second workshop on "Topology-Based Methods in Visualization", held 2007 in Grimma near Leipzig, Germany. All articles present original, unpublished work from leading experts. Together, these articles present the state of the art of topology-based visualization research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-88606-8
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-88605-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-88606-8
- Series Print ISSN 1612-3786
- Buy this book on publisher's site