About this book
Skin lesions are often the first sign of endocrine disease. The ability to identify such lesions is thus of great importance for endocrinology specialists as well as dermatologists in the early diagnosis and treatment of endocrine disease.
Lavishly illustrated, this clinical guide describes the clinical and histological features of skin lesions observed in endocrine diseases. Written in the language of dermatologists in order to enable a simple association between the features observed and the endocrine etiology, and with its reader-friendly format, this book will support dermatologists and endocrinologists alike, both in finding the cause of the disease and in making the correct diagnosis.
- Book Title Cutaneous Manifestations of Endocrine Diseases
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-88367-8
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-540-88366-1
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-642-10002-4
- eBook ISBN 978-3-540-88367-8
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIV, 197
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
General Practice / Family Medicine
- Buy this book on publisher's site