About these proceedings
This book constitutes the revised papers of the International Seminar on Reliable Implementation of Real Number Algorithms, held at Dagstuhl Castle, Germany, in January 2006.
The Seminar was inteded to stimulate an exchange of ideas between the different communities that deal with the problem of reliable implementation of real number algorithms. Topics included formal proofs, software libraries, systems and platforms, as well as computational geometry and solid modelling.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-85521-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-85520-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-85521-7
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site