About this book
In this book, various aspects of cognitive and emotional behaviour is described. In chapter one, a state of the art introduction to VH is presented and the associated research is given. In Chapter 2, cognitive and emotions processes are described. A Comprehensive context model for multi-party interactions with the VH is given in the next chapter. Finally, it is very important to model the socializing of groups of virtual humans. This is discussed in Chapter 4. The automatic modelling of expressions for VH is described in Chapter 5. The last chapter gives a case study of an intelligent kios avatar and its usability.
This book gives examples of some advances that enable VH to behave intelligently. It provides an overview of these research problems and some unsolved problems.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-79868-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-79867-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-79868-2
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- About this book