About this book
This is the third volume in a series of books on the general topics of Supersymmetric Mechanics, with the first and second volumes being published as Lect. Notes Phys. 698, Supersymmetric Mechanics - Vol. 1: Supersymmetry, Noncommutativity and Matrix Models (ISBN: 3-540-33313-4), and Lect. Notes Phys. 701, Supersymmetric Mechanics - Vol. 2: The Attractor Mechanism and Space Time Singularities (ISBN: 3-540-34156-0).
The aim of this ongoing collection is to provide a reference corpus of suitable, introductory material to the field, by gathering the significantly expanded and edited versions of all tutorial lectures, given over the years at the well established international and annual INFN-Laboratori Nazionali di Frascati Winter School on the Attractor Mechanism.
The present set of notes result from the participation and dedication of prestigious lecturers, such as Iosif Bena, Sergio Ferrara, Renata Kallosh, Per Kraus, Finn Larsen and Boris Pioline. As usual, the lectures were subsequently carefully edited and reworked, taking into account the extensive follow-up discussions. The present volume emphasizes topics of great recent interest, namely general concepts of attractors in supersymmetric gravity and black holes.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-79523-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-79522-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-79523-0
- Series Print ISSN 0075-8450
- Series Online ISSN 1616-6361
- Buy this book on publisher's site