About this book
A bird's-eye view of the development and problems of recent photovoltaic cells and systems and prospects for Si feedstock is presented.
High-efficient low-cost PV modules, making use of novel efficient solar cells (based on c-Si or III-V materials), and low cost solar concentrators are in the focus of this book.
Recent developments of organic photovoltaics, which is expected to overcome its difficulties and to enter the market soon, are also included.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title High-Efficient Low-Cost Photovoltaics
- Book Subtitle Recent Developments
- Series Title Springer Series in Optical Sciences
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-79359-5
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy Physics and Astronomy (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-540-79358-8
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-642-09825-3
- eBook ISBN 978-3-540-79359-5
- Series ISSN 0342-4111
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVII, 228
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Optics, Lasers, Photonics, Optical Devices
Optical and Electronic Materials
- Buy this book on publisher's site