About this book
Urticaria and Angioedema provides a practical, comprehensive review of all types and aspects of urticaria and angioedema important to the clinician. Its content is completely up-to-date—taking into consideration both current guidelines and all recent literature—and
- highlights current knowledge about pathophysiology
- focuses on the clinically relevant aspects of diagnosis and treatment
- includes a full range of standard operating procedures
- features patient information leaflets in a copy-ready format
- offers indispensable assistance in the daily practical management of urticaria patients
This clinical guide is an invaluable resource for all physicians specializing in dermatology, allergy, internal medicine, pediatrics and general medicine.
This guide offers invaluable assistance in the daily practical management of urticaria patients.
It highlights the current knowledge about pathophysiology, and focuses on the clinically relevant aspects of diagnosis and treatment.
It includes a full range of standard operating procedures, as well as patient information leaflets in a copy-ready format.
Written by internationally renowned experts.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Urticaria and Angioedema
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-79048-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-540-79047-1
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-662-50092-7
- eBook ISBN 978-3-540-79048-8
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages X, 158
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site