About this book
The demand for cosmetic procedures by male patients has increased in recent years. With this trend has come the realization that male aesthetic needs are different from female aesthetic needs. This book is the first hands-on guide dedicated exclusively to the aesthetic treatment of the male patient, and provides cosmetic surgeons with important information on how to obtain a natural male look for such patients. It explains facial aesthetics and the aging process in men, as well as the current aesthetic medicine techniques available. It also offers valuable strategies for avoiding and treating undesired results.
Written by internationally known experts in the field, this unique guide enables cosmetic surgeons to achieve the best possible treatment outcomes, as well as increased satisfaction in male patients.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-79046-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-79045-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-79046-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site