About this book
This monograph covers the area of vector control of three-phase AC machines, in particular induction motors with squirrel-cage rotor (IM), permanent excited synchronous motors (PMSM) and doubly-fed induction machines (DFIM), from the viewpoint of the practical design and development. Main focus is on the application of the IM and the PMSM in electrical drive systems, where the method of the field-orientated control has been successfully established in the practice, and on the use of the grid voltage orientated controlled DFIM in the wind power plants.
The monograph is suitable for the practical work. Development engineers and designers of the electrical drive and of the wind power technology are mainly mentioned with the book. It can be recommended for qualified employees from the research and for students.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-79029-7
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-79028-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-79029-7
- Series Print ISSN 1612-1287
- Buy this book on publisher's site