About this book
The goal of this book is three-fold: it describes the basics of model order reduction and related aspects.
In numerical linear algebra, it covers both general and more specialized model order reduction techniques for linear and nonlinear systems, and it discusses the use of model order reduction techniques in a variety of practical applications. The book contains many recent advances in model order reduction, and presents several open problems for which techniques are still in development. It will serve as a source of inspiration for its readers, who will discover that model order reduction is a very exciting and lively field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-78841-6
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-78840-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-78841-6
- Series Print ISSN 1612-3956
- Buy this book on publisher's site