About this book
This book gives a detail description of the handover issues in DVB-H networks, in converged DVB-H/UMTS networks and in hybrid DVB-H/DMB-T networks. Besides, the DVB-H signalling information including ESG is discussed. The current status and the future research directions of DVB-H and DVB-H handover are presented so that the readers can also get an overview of the research methods being used.
Although this book is research focused, it also gives a detail introduction to the basic concepts such as handover, time slicing, ESG, etc.. This book is written in a way that even people without prior knowledge of DVB-H can easily understand. At the end of each chapter there are some questions and there are solutions to those questions at the end of the book.
This book can be used by researchers, engineers, academics, regulatory bodies and business managers as a reference book, or by university students as a text book or a reference book.
- Book Title Handover in DVB-H
- Book Subtitle Investigation and Analysis
- Series Title Signals and Communication Technology
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-78630-6
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-540-78629-0
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-642-09738-6
- eBook ISBN 978-3-540-78630-6
- Series ISSN 1860-4862
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIV, 168
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Signal, Image and Speech Processing
Input/Output and Data Communications
Communications Engineering, Networks
Coding and Information Theory
Microwaves, RF and Optical Engineering
- Buy this book on publisher's site