Table of contents
About this book
Collaborative research in bioinformatics and systems biology is a key element of modern biology and health research. This book highlights and provides access to many of the methods, environments, results and resources involved, including integral laboratory data generation and experimentation and clinical activities. Collaborative projects embody a research paradigm that connects many of the top scientists, institutions, their resources and research worldwide, resulting in first-class contributions to bioinformatics and systems biology. Central themes include describing processes and results in collaborative research projects using computational biology and providing a guide for researchers to access them.
The book is also a practical guide on how science is managed. It shows how collaborative researchers are putting results together in a way accessible to the entire biomedical community.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-78353-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-78352-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-78353-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site