About this book
Computational Intelligence (CI) has emerged as a rapid growing field over the past decade. Its various techniques have been recognized as powerful tools for intelligent information processing, decision making and knowledge management.
Advances of Computational Intelligence in Industrial Systems reports the exploration of CI frontiers with an emphasis on a broad spectrum of real-world applications. Section I – Theory and Foundation presents some of the latest developments in CI, e.g. particle swarm optimization, Web services, data mining with privacy protection, kernel methods for text analysis, etc. Section II – Industrial Application covers the CI applications in a wide variety of domains, e.g. clinical decision support, process monitoring for industrial CNC machine, novelty detection for jet engines, ant algorithm for berth allocation, etc.
Such a collection of chapters has presented the state-of-the-art of CI applications in industry and will be an essential resource for professionals and researchers who wish to learn and spot the opportunities in applying CI techniques to their particular problems.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-78297-1
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-78296-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-78297-1
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Buy this book on publisher's site