Table of contents
About this book
This book addresses new trends and innovative aspects in electronic commerce research, including B2B (business to business), B2C (business to customers), Supply Chain Management, Business Process Management, Agent-based E-Commerce, E-Commerce Intelligence, Decision Support Systems, Web Services, Agents and Economic Incentives, Auctions and Negotiations, Case Study in E-Commerce, and so on.
Electronic Commerce has been made rapid progress and is an effective form of economic activities for business, government, end-users, and customers. The uniqueness of this book is including both analyses, theory of information economics, and practical applications. This book also introduces innovative technologies for electronic commerce and their applications with case study to help researchers, system managers, business mangers and learners grasp the new trends of electronic commerce and plan the appropriate business strategy.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-77809-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-77808-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-77809-7
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site