Table of contents
About this book
A most critical and important issue surrounding the design of automatic control systems with the successively increasing complexity is guaranteeing a high system performance over a wide operating range and meeting the requirements on system reliability and dependability. As one of the key technologies for the problem solutions, advanced fault detection and identification (FDI) technology is receiving considerable attention.
The objective of this book is to introduce basic model-based FDI schemes, advanced analysis and design algorithms and the needed mathematical and control theory tools at a level for graduate students and researchers as well as for engineers.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-76304-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-76303-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-76304-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site