Table of contents
About this book
Statistics of Financial Markets offers a vivid yet concise introduction to the growing field of statistical applications in finance. The reader will learn the basic methods to evaluate option contracts, to analyse financial time series, to select portfolios and manage risks making realistic assumptions of the market behaviour.
The focus is both on fundamentals of mathematical finance and financial time series analysis and on applications to given problems of financial markets, making the book the ideal basis for lectures, seminars and crash courses on the topic.
For the second edition the book has been updated and extensively revised. Several new aspects have been included, among others a chapter on credit risk management.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-76272-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-76269-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-76272-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking