Table of contents
Abstracts of Regular Sessions
Computational Failure Mechanics and Meso-Mechanics
Computational Fluid Dynamics
About these proceedings
Computational Mechanics is the Proceedings of the 2007 International Symposium on Computational Mechanics (ISCM) held July 30-August 1, 2007 in Beijing. The book includes 22 full papers of plenary and semi-plenary lectures, and approximately 150 one-page summaries.
This conference is the first of a series that is created by a group of prominent scholars from the Mainland of China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and overseas Chinese, who are very active in the field. This conference series will be held alternately in the Mainland of China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, and overseas countries.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-75999-7
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-75998-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-75999-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site