About this book
When faced with a challenging dermatologic problem, physicians are often required to do a time-consuming search through large dermatologic texts to find the information on the necessary differential diagnosis. This comprehensive and concise Handbook of Differential Diagnosis for the Dermatologist will shorten this process to a matter of seconds:
- Hundreds of dermatologic diagnoses, morphologic features, drug-induced disorders, extracutaneous manifestations, histologic findings, and random other findings are listed in alphabetical order and in a homogenous reader-friendly structure.
- The differential diagnosis for each disorder can be found under each diagnosis.
Accompanied by a PDA version, this valuable and portable title enables dermatologists and those dealing with dermatologic diseases to find a correct diagnosis more rapidly.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-75887-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-75886-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-75887-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site