About this book
The LNCS Journal "Transactions on Aspect-Oriented Software Developmen"t is devoted to all facets of aspect-oriented software development (AOSD) techniques in the context of all phases of the software life cycle, from requirements and design to implementation, maintenance and evolution. The focus of the journal is on approaches for systematic identification, modularization, representation and composition of crosscutting concerns, i.e., the aspects and evaluation of such approaches and their impact on improving quality attributes of software systems.
This volume, the third in the Transactions on Aspect-Oriented Software Development series, presents 6 revised papers together with a guest editors' introduction. The papers, which focus on analysis, visualization, conflict identification and composition of early aspects, have passed through a careful peer reviewing process, carried out by the journal's Editorial Board and expert referees.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-75162-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-75161-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-75162-5
- Series Print ISSN 1861-3027
- Series Online ISSN 1861-3035
- Buy this book on publisher's site