About this book
The Information Management Systems group at the University of Padua, led by Maristella Agosti, has been a major contributor to information retrieval (IR) and digital libraries for nearly twenty years. This group has gained an excellent reputation in the IR community and has produced some of the best-known IR researchers, whose work spans a broad range of topics.
The papers in this book deal with e.g. automated text categorizations, web link analysis algorithms, retrieval in multimedia digital libraries, and multilingual information retrieval. The presentation of original research results built on the past work of the group which at the same time summarizes past findings and opens up new directions and new areas of possible future research and cooperation will appeal to researchers and developers in institutions and companies working on search engines and information retrieval algorithms.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-75134-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-75133-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-75134-2
- Series Print ISSN 1387-5264
- Buy this book on publisher's site