Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-proceedings of the 1st and 2nd International Conference on Web Information Systems and Technologies, WEBIST 2005 and 2006, held in Miami, FL, USA, and Setubal, Portugal, respectively.
The 30 revised full papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from more than 300 submissions overall. In addition, three keynote presentations are also included. The papers address all relevant aspects of web information systems technologies and applications and are grouped into four parts about internet technology; web interfaces and applications; society, e-business and e-government; and e-learning.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-74063-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-74062-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-74063-6
- Series Print ISSN 1865-1348
- Buy this book on publisher's site