About this book
Confused by cryptic computer programs, algorithms and formulae?
In this book, anyone who can operate a PC, standard software and the Internet will learn to understand the biological basis of bioinformatics of the existence as well as the source and availability of bioinformatics software how to apply these tools and interpret results with confidence.
This is aided by introductory chapters to important aspects of bioinformatics, detailed bioinformatics exercises, including solutions and a glossary of definitions and terminology relating to bioinformatics.
Quickly learn to manage bioinformatics!
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-72800-9
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-72799-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-72800-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site