About this book
Radiologic evaluation of an infant or child suspected of having a surgical disease can be a complex problem. With this volume, the editors have created a book focused on pediatric imaging written by pediatricians, pediatric surgeons and pediatric radiologists.
This book is a collection of over 200 case reports. The concept is a case study approach: The reader is given radiologic images (plain radiography, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasonography, etc.) and the clinical history of the patient. On the basis of this information, the reader is asked to identify a diagnostic and therapeutic strategy. Each case is complemented by information on the disease affecting the patient and the management of the case shown, including therapy and follow-up.
This educational text is targeted at all medical professionals faced with a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic problems affecting infants and children.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-71516-0
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-71515-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-71516-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site