This book presents the latest research in the area of multimedia data hiding paradigms. The book is divided into four parts and an appendix.
- The first part introduces multimedia signal processing and information hiding techniques. It includes multimedia representation, need for multimedia, digital watermarking fundamentals and requirements of watermarking.
- The second part describes the recent advances in multimedia signal processing.
- The third part presents information hiding techniques including steganography, secret sharing and watermarking.
- The final part of this book includes practical applications of intelligent multimedia signal processing and data hiding systems.
- Appendix includes source codes and/or executables related to the topics in some chapters. Interested readers are invited to use these programs.
This book will be valuable to both academia and industry. This book is directed to the final year undergraduate and junior postgraduate students. Researchers and professors in the departments of electrical/electronics/communication engineering, computer science, and relating departments will find this book useful.