About this book
Private Equity Exits provides the first comprehensive analysis of private equity divestment processes – so-called 'exits' – for European buyouts. The work is designed as a compendium of current scientific knowledge on portfolio company exits and also provides deeper insights into various aspects of divestment processes, which is underpinned by own extensive empirical analysis and findings.
Examining the efficiency of exits, this book offers recommendations and guidelines for an integrated and exit-oriented private equity portfolio management and provides a detailed assessment of exit decision drivers. Findings contribute to a clearer understanding and better predictability of exit behavior. The work highlights the growing need for pro-active as well as thoroughly planned divestment strategies, efficient executions, and the importance and value of paying attention also to other stakeholders’ interests when selling stakes in businesses.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-70954-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-70953-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-70954-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site