About these proceedings
In modern drug discovery and development, chemical synthesis is one of the key technologies. For the rapid preparation of new test compounds and drug development candidates, several innovative technologies with great potential have emerged: Microreactor chemistry; Nanotechnology and catalysis research; Microwave-assisted organic synthesis; New developments in solid supported synthesis.
This book covers lectures about the theory, use, scope and limitations of these new technologies in chemical synthesis. It provides a useful overview for scientists in the pharmaceutical industry as well as in academic institutions interested in chemical synthesis for drug discovery and development.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-70849-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-70848-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-70849-0
- Series Print ISSN 0947-6075
- Buy this book on publisher's site