About this book
Given the enormous interest in surface phenomena in areas ranging from materials science to applications in life science, this volume is a very timely addition to the literature. Emphasis is on surfactants mediating interfacial and molecular aggregation phenomena, and the following topics are reviewed in particular: dissolution rates, equilibrium adsorption, mixing rules, and spreading on a solid surface of surfactants, as well as the role of surfactants in mediating a range of processes, such as the fabrication of various nanomaterials.
Written and edited by leading experts, this volume is dedicated to Professor Dinesh O. Shah, one of the pioneers in this field.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-69810-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-69809-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-69810-4
- Series Print ISSN 0065-3195
- Series Online ISSN 1436-5030
- Buy this book on publisher's site