About this book
This journal subline serves as a forum for stimulating and disseminating innovative research ideas, theories, emerging technologies, empirical investigations, state-of-the-art methods, and tools in all different genres of Edutainment, such as Game-based Learning and Serious Games, Interactive Storytelling, Virtual Learning Environments, VR-based Education, and related fields. It will cover aspects from Educational and Game Theories, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Graphics, Artificial Intelligence, and Systems Design.
The first volume of this series contains a selection of outstanding contributions from Edutainment 2008, the 3rd International Conference on E-Learning and Games which took place in Nanjing, China, in June 2008. These papers are complemented by individual contributions from international experts in this field.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-69744-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-69737-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-69744-2
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site