About this book
This handbook describes advances in large scale network studies that have taken place in the past 5 years since the publication of the Handbook of Graphs and Networks in 2003. It covers all aspects of large-scale networks, including mathematical foundations and rigorous results of random graph theory, modeling and computational aspects of large-scale networks, as well as areas in physics, biology, neuroscience, sociology and technical areas. Applications range from microscopic to mesoscopic and macroscopic models.
The book is based on the material of the NSF workshop on Large-scale Random Graphs held in Budapest in 2006, at the Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics, organized jointly with the University of Memphis.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-69395-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-69394-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-69395-6
- Series Print ISSN 1217-4696
- Buy this book on publisher's site