About these proceedings
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 15th International Symposium on Static Analysis, SAS 2008, held in Valencia, Spain in July 2008 - co-located with LOPSTR 2008, the International Symposium on Logic-based Program Synthesis and Transformation, PPDP 2008, the International ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles and Practice of Declarative Programming, and PLID 2008, the International Workshop on Programming Language Interference and Dependence.
The 22 revised full papers presented together with two invited lectures were carefully reviewed and selected from 63 submissions. The papers address all aspects of static analysis including abstract domains, abstract interpretation, abstract testing, compiler optimizations, control flow analysis, data flow analysis, model checking, program specialization, security analysis, theoretical analysis frameworks, type based analysis, and verification systems.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-69166-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-69163-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-69166-2
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site