Table of contents
About these proceedings
The Biomed 2008 is a great event bringing together academicians and practitioners in engineering and medicine in this ever progressing field. This volume presents the proceedings of this international conference, jointly organized by the Department of Biomedical Engineering, University of Malaya, Malaysia; Department of Biomedical Engineering, Inje University, Korea; and Malaysian Society of Medical and Biological Engineering. (MSMBE).
The topics covered in the conference proceedings include: Artificial organs, bioengineering education, bionanotechnology, biosignal processing, bioinformatics, biomaterials, biomechanics, biomedical imaging, biomedical instrumentation, bioMEMS, clinical engineering, prosthetics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-69139-6
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-69138-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-69139-6
- Series Print ISSN 1680-0737
- Buy this book on publisher's site