Table of contents
About this book
Sensors are the most important component in any system and engineers in any field need to understand the fundamentals of how these components work, how to select them properly and how to integrate them into an overall system. This book has outlined the fundamentals, analytical concepts, modelling and design issues, technical details and practical applications of different types of sensors, electromagnetic, capacitive, ultrasonic, vision, Terahertz, displacement, fibre-optic and so on.
- addresses the identification, modeling, selection, operation and integration of a wide variety of sensors,
- demonstrates the concepts of different sensors technology through simulation, design and real implementations,
- discusses the design and fabrication of high performance modern sensors technology,
- presents a selection of cutting-edge applications.
Written by experts in their area of research, this book will be useful reference book for engineers and scientist especially the post-graduate students find this book as reference book for their research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-69033-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-69030-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-69033-7
- Series Print ISSN 1876-1100
- Buy this book on publisher's site