Table of contents
About this book
This book focuses on the foundations of linear estimation theory which is essential for effective signal processing. In its first part, it gives a comprehensive overview of several key methods like reduced-rank signal processing and Krylov subspace methods of numerical mathematics. Based on the derivation of the multistage Wiener filter in its most general form, the relationship between statistical signal processing and numerical mathematics is presented.
In the second part, the theory is applied to iterative multiuser detection receivers (Turbo equalization) which are typically desired in wireless communication systems.
The investigations include
-exact computational complexity considerations and
- performance analysis based on extrinsic information transfer charts as well as Monte-Carlo simulations.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-68479-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-68478-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-68479-4
- Series Print ISSN 1863-8538
- Buy this book on publisher's site