About this book
This book summarizes the works and new research results presented at the First International Symposium on Intelligent Interactive Multimedia Systems and Services (KES-IIMSS 2008), organized by the University of Piraeus and its Department of Informatics in conjunction with KES International (Piraeus, Greece, July 9-11, 2008). The aim of the symposium was to provide an internationally respected forum for scientific research into the technologies and applications of intelligent interactive multimedia systems and services.
This book will help in creating interest among researchers and practitioners towards realizing human-like interactive multimedia services. This book can prove useful to the researchers, professors, research students and practitioners as it reports novel research work on challenging topics in the area of intelligent interactive multimedia systems and services. Moreover, special emphasis has been put on highlighting issues concerning the development process of such complex systems and services, thus revisiting the difficult issue of knowledge engineering of such systems. In this way, the book aims at providing the readers with a better understanding of how intelligent interactive multimedia systems and services can be successfully implemented to incorporate recent trends and advances in theory and applications of intelligent systems.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-68127-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-68126-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-68127-4
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site