Table of contents
About these proceedings
The Kuala Lumpur International Conference on Biomedical Engineering (Biomed 2006) was held from 11 to 14 December 2006 at the Palace of the Golden Horses, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This international conference was jointly organised by the Department of Biomedical Engineering, University of Malaya, Malaysia; Department of Biomedical Engineering, Inje University, Korea; and Malaysian Society of Medical and Biological Engineering.
The papers presented at Biomed 2006 cover the following areas: artificial intelligence, biological effects of non-ionising electromagnetic fields, biomaterials, biomechanics, biomedical sensors, biomedical signal analysis, biotechnology, clinical engineering, human performance engineering, imaging, medical informatics, medical instruments and devices, physiological modelling, simulation, and control, prostheses and artificial organs, regulations and organisations, rehabilitation engineering, telemedicine, tissue engineering, and virtual reality in medicine.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-68017-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-68016-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-68017-8
- Series Print ISSN 1680-0737
- Series Online ISSN 1433-9277
- Buy this book on publisher's site