Table of contents
About this book
As the core technical foundation for the modern services science, Services Computing covers the science, technology and business models of effectively creating and leveraging computing technology to bridge the gap between business and IT services. This book systematically introduces the fundamentals of this new discipline based on the latest research results in web services and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA); business consulting methodology and utilities; business process modeling, transformation, integration, and management; and services as software, software as service, and Web 2.0 for effective services delivery. Major solution architectures, technologies and research methods are discussed in the lifecycle of services innovation research. This book provides readers with new research and solution methods to better create and manage business services, which is the goal of Services Computing.
Dr. Liang-Jie Zhang was the Chief Architect of Industrial Standards at IBM Software Group from 2004 to 2005, and is the current leader of an IBM SOA solution design and modeling tool and the co-leader of an IBM-wide SOA Solution Stack project. He is the father of Services Computing.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-38284-3
- Copyright Information Tsinghua University Press, Beijing and Springer-Verlag GmbH Berlin Heidelberg 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-38281-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-38284-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site