About this book
Artificial neural networks (ANNs), which are parallel computational models, comprising of interconnected adaptive processing units (neurons) have the capability to predict accurately the dispersive behavior of vehicular pollutants under complex environmental conditions. This book aims at describing step-by-step procedure for formulation and development of ANN based VP models considering meteorological and traffic parameters. The model predictions are compared with existing line source deterministic/statistical based models to establish the efficacy of the ANN technique in explaining frequent dispersion complexities in urban areas.
The book is very useful for hardcore professionals and researchers working in problems associated with urban air pollution management and control.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-37418-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-37417-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-37418-3
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- About this book