Table of contents
About this book
Together with its companion Volume 190 Wetlands and Natural Resource Management, this volume gives a broad and well-integrated overview of recent major scientific results in wetland science and their applications in natural resource management issues.
After an introduction into the field, 12 chapters contributed by internationally known experts summarize the state of the art on a particular subject. They are divided into the following three sections:
- Functioning of Plants and Animals in Wetlands
- Conservation and Management of Wetlands
- Wetland Restoration and Creation.
The volume is of interest to wetland scientists, natural resource managers, as well as policy makers.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-33189-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-33188-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-33189-6
- Series Print ISSN 0070-8356
- Buy this book on publisher's site