About this book
Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology is a challenge for residents and experienced clinicians alike. This book covers all relevant techniques of diagnosis as well as interpretations of clinical signs. All information is highly structured, highlighting ‘definition’, ‘note’ and ‘pearl’, so that it can also be used by the physician during the patient encounter. The included flow chart posters remind the physician of the most important information.
This unique and practical guide offers invaluable and practical advice for physicians treating patients with neuro-ophthalmic problems.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-32708-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-32706-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-32708-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site