Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book highlights a range of new approaches and concepts in the field of software engineering. Based on systematic methods, graphical and formal models, the approaches are designed for solving practical problems encountered in actual software development.
The book is divided into 13 chapters, which address core aspects such as security, performance and quality measurement. Chiefly intended to stimulate new research by presenting real problems faced by the industry, and to facilitate software development by applying precisely defined, validated and efficient models and methods, the book offers a valuable guide – for researchers and industry practitioners at small, medium and large companies alike.
Software Engineering Empirical Software Engineering Agile Software Development Project Management Requirements Engineering Software Architecture Software Design Software Quality Software Testing Predictive Modeling
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-99617-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics Intelligent Technologies and Robotics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-99616-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-99617-2
- Series Print ISSN 2194-5357
- Series Online ISSN 2194-5365
- Buy this book on publisher's site