About this book
This book provides state-of-the-art, in-depth knowledge of spinal cord tumor surgery. After an introduction to the history and etiology of spinal cord tumor treatment, the molecular biology, cytogenetics and pathology of this group of tumors is discussed. The pathological anatomy of spinal cord tumors is described and the book focuses in depth on their diagnosis and the surgical approaches that can be used in their treatment. Microsurgery resection techniques, auxiliary treatment options, prognosis and outcomes of spinal cord, and spinal nerve tumors are all covered in detail.
Spinal Cord Tumors is aimed at neurosurgeons and may also be of interest to neurologists, neuro-oncologists, radiologists, physiatrists, pathologists, geneticists, orthopedic surgeons, physical and occupational therapists, and other interested scientists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-99438-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-99437-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-99438-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site