About this book
This video guide increases the surgeon's understanding of all types of surgical approaches for vestibular schwannoma surgery: retrosigmoid, translabyrinthine, middle cranial fossa and combined approaches. 2D and 3D videos are included to increase the readers’ understanding of these complex surgical techniques. These are accompanied by step-by-step narrated cadaveric dissection videos showing the crucial steps of each approach.
This book is a learning tool and video reference for those training to perform the procedure and enhances the readers understanding of neuroanatomy. A detailed review of all surgical options and their risks, along with tips, tenets and pitfalls is included. The authors provide an unbiased discussion of all options with balanced comparison between surgical approaches and algorithms for patient selection.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-99298-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-99297-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-99298-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site