Table of contents
About this book
This practical volume presents an overview for the use of simulation in obstetrics and gynecology. Chapters provide an introduction to simulation for OBGYN, simulation modalities and technologies, minimally invasive surgery, invasive obstetric procedures, simulation for global health, and the future of simulation for obstetrics and gynecology. Written and edited by leaders in the field, Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Obstetrics and Gynecology offers a variety of learners, including medical students, residents, practicing pediatricians, and health-related professionals, a comprehensive and easy-to-read guide on the use of simulation.
This book is part of the Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation Series which provides focused volumes on the use of simulation in a single specialty or on a specific simulation topic and emphasizes practical considerations and guidance.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Tamika C. Auguste
- Series Title Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation
- Series Abbreviated Title Compr. Healthc. Simul.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-98995-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-98994-5
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-98995-2
- Series ISSN 2366-4479
- Series E-ISSN 2366-4487
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVII, 207
- Number of Illustrations 7 b/w illustrations, 31 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site