Table of contents
About this book
This book is an excellent, helpful and up-to-date resource for all candidates preparing for the ISTQB Foundation Level certification exam based on the new Foundation Level 2018 Syllabus. Although there are plenty of sample questions and information related to the Foundation Level exam on the web, there are two problems with these: Firstly, most of them will soon be outdated, as the old syllabus and exams are going to be retracted in June 2019. Secondly, much of what is available is of poor quality, since many of the sample questions do not follow the strict ISTQB examination rules.
This book stands out from other ISTQB-related works through a number of special features:
- Topicality: The material complies with the latest version of the Foundation Level syllabus published in 2018.
- Quality and originality: The exam questions are original, not redundant, of high quality, fully aligned with the ISTQB exam requirements and have not been published before.
- Huge amount of material: It includes 5 full sample exams (200 questions in total) designed in accordance with the ISTQB exam rules, and with the appropriate distribution of questions regarding the learning objectives and K-levels.
- Well-thought-out sample questions: The questions not only appropriately cover the corresponding learning objectives (LOs), but also to show the typical pitfalls.
- Diversity: The questions from various sample exams related to the same LO are diversified, that is, each of them points out different aspects of a given LO. This is an excellent method for better and more effective learning and preparing for the exam.
- Comprehensive, intelligible explanations: All answers are justified and there are detailed and easy-to-understand explanations not only of why a given answer is correct, but also why all the others are wrong.
- A lot of bonus material: The book includes a great bonus pack: chapters that explain the white-box and black-box test techniques in a detailed way, a set of exercises on test techniques and the detailed solutions to them, and much more.
ISTQB International Software Testing Qualifications Board Software Testing and Debugging Software Verification and Validation Testing, Certification and Licensing Computing Profession Computing Education
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-98740-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-98739-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-98740-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site