Table of contents
About this book
This book describes basic urological conditions and their management, with flowcharts to illustrate each step of patient treatment. Topics related to the upper and lower tract, urological infections, trauma, incontinence, andrology, and uro-oncology are all covered. The management of each condition is explained through point by point analysis that details patient pathways.
Basic Urological Management aims to aid management decision making within urology and presents the criteria for hospital referral.
- Book Title Basic Urological Management
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-98720-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-98719-4
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-98720-0
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIX, 340
- Number of Illustrations 48 b/w illustrations, 205 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site