About this book
This book offers an overview on the most recent advances in global neuro-opthalmic care. Global variation in the incidence and prevalence of specific neuro-ophthalmic conditions results in geographic differences in differential diagnosis, evaluation, management, and treatment of specific disorders. It covers a variety of disorders from optic neuritis, idiopathic intracranial hypertension to traumatic optic neuropathy. To understand the key differences in neuro-ophthalmic health care, this book has gathered recognized experts from around the world to describe and define these regional and geographic variations of care.
By highlighting various international approaches to diagnosing and treating neuro-ophthalmic disorders, this book will be an essential guide for neuro-ophthalmologists, ophthalmologists, and neurologists seeking to build upon their clinical skills in a global context.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-98455-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-98454-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-98455-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site