About these proceedings
This book presents the scientific outcomes of the 6th International Conference on Applied Computing and Information Technology (ACIT 2018), which was held in Kunming, China on June 13–15, 2018. The aim of this conference was to bring together researchers and scientists, businessmen and entrepreneurs, teachers, engineers, computer users, and students to discuss the numerous fields of computer science and to share their experiences and exchange new ideas and information in a meaningful way. The book includes research findings on all aspects (theory, applications and tools) of computer and information science and discusses the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted to address them.
The book features 13 of the conference’s most promising papers.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-98370-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-98369-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-98370-7
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site