About this book
This book is devoted to the physical and mathematical modeling of the formation of complexes of protein molecules. The models developed show remarkable sensitivity to the amino acid sequences of proteins, which facilitates experimental studies and allows one to reduce the associated costs by reducing the number of measurements required according to the developed criteria. These models make it possible to reach a conclusion about the interactions between different amino acid chains and to identify more stable sites on proteins. The models also take the phosphorylation of amino acid residues into account.
At the end of the book, the authors present possible directions of application of their physical and mathematical models in clinical medicine.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-98304-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-98303-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-98304-2
- Series Print ISSN 1618-7210
- Series Online ISSN 2197-5647
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Consumer Packaged Goods